You enter a marketplace. You see a smelly old man selling rancid fish, there's a figure cloaked in darkness selling chicken feet, and a woman selling silly little things for dnd. What do you do.
• Really? You're going up to the chicken feet guy? Ok, sure. Roll insight.
• You roll a 4... He seems alright. Chicken foot'll cost you 10 gold though.
• 10 gold?! You think, visibly shocked. I wanted a fowl foot but that's bananas.
• He crits on his insight check and is offended by your stingy nature. Now it's 11 gold for you.
• You know what, forget this guy. You don't need his bird toes.
• After some soul searching, you decide you want Dungeons and Dragons accessories slightly more than you want rancid fish.
• You approach the RPG ware peddler and she tells you her name is Meg. Roll perception...18! You notice notebooks, shirts, mugs, art prints, blankets, and many other assorted home, accessory, and clothing wares.
• You can't remember why you ever thought you wanted chicken feet instead of this.